Technical Support Engineer
About The Position
Aqua is looking for a consultative Technical Support Engineer to enable deployment and support of Aqua’s containerized security solution for prospects and existing enterprise customers. We bridge the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation. This role will focus on post-sales technical support: providing expert product advice to customers, reproducing issues with the product, and helping to ensure our customer implementations are successful. This is a remote opportunity based in the US.
- Provide exceptional support to our expanding global Enterprise client base.
- Lead and oversee critical escalations from initiation to resolution, managing both technical and managerial aspects.
- Perform extensive investigations, delving into source code alongside R&D for comprehensive root cause analyses.
- Serve as the primary troubleshooter for critical environment downtimes, swiftly delivering effective solutions to ensure seamless operations.
- Cultivate a robust partnership with Product Management, embodying the customer's perspective and driving improvements through valuable insights.
- Exhibit advanced proficiency in Cloud Security software, conducting thorough analyses of intricate technical issues.
- Guide the support team, offering expert insights to address complex issues and collaborating closely with R&D for problem-solving.
- Your hands-on approach will greatly contribute to product enhancement and proactive customer engagement.
About the Team
Do you thrive on building extraordinary relationships with customers? At Aqua, our customers are our #1 focus. We strive to deliver best in class service, while helping them secure their cloud native applications. Your passion for customer satisfaction, dedication to exceeding expectations and knowledge of our product will set the stage for success. Our customer office is the driving force behind creating exceptional experiences that leave a lasting impact!
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field; or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a customer support, or a customer-facing technical role (e.g. Technical Support, Professional Services)
- Experience with delivering customer services, both frontline, second and third tier levels, preferably within a SaaS B2B vendor environment
- Proven experience (5 years) in advanced technical support or similar roles
- In-depth understanding of Docker and Kubernetes, with hands-on experience in various platforms (Kubernetes, AKS, EKS, GKE, etc)
- Strong proficiency in Linux administration and troubleshooting
- Familiarity with cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP) and their services
- Expertise in database management, specifically SQL, and proficiency in database troubleshooting
- Ability to effectively use Cloud Monitoring tools like Datadog to monitor and enhance system performance
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with a passion for providing exceptional customer service
- Detail-oriented with a commitment to delivering timely and high-quality solutions
- Experience with writing code and scripting is an advantage.
Aqua Security is a UNICORN! Founded in 2015, Aqua Security is a global late-stage start-up widely known for being the largest pure play cloud native vendor, helping enterprises secure their cloud-native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines. Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation.
- Total of $265M in VC funding – Most Recent Series E funding event March 2021 with a Pre-money valuation ($1B), and TAM of $17B
- More than 400 enterprise customers across the globe
- Strategic partnerships with the major cloud native platform providers and public cloud providers (AWS, Microsoft, Google, IBM)
- At the forefront of open-source cloud native solutions and primary cyber security research
If you’re ready to be your best, now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are global in scope, but still small enough for you to make a big impact. We have dedicated employees around the globe. And aside from being in a hot cloud security industry, we love to have fun! Aqua also offers great company culture, amazing colleagues and lots more!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally-protected status.
The Complete Cloud Native Security Platform ☁️🔒
#aquasecteam #cloudsecurity #aquaseclife