Director, Customer Education
About The Position
Aqua is looking for a seasoned Director of Customer Education to join our growing team. As the Director of Customer Education, you will be responsible for creating and executing a customer education strategy that is best-in-class, enables our customers and ensures their success with Aqua products. You will create the vision for customer engagement and enablement, quantify the value of the programs and develop the plans to execute.
- Develop and own a strategy to build a world-class Customer Education Program.
- Deliver a scalable learning experience for a variety of audiences.
- Enables our customers and ensure their success with Aqua products, including but not limited to development of communities and partnership ecosystems.
- Lead and evolve the customer education roadmap. Conduct surveys and analyze responses to continually improve training content & delivery.
- Define success metrics and develop effective methods to track progress against key objectives.
- Collaborate with multiple cross-functional departments through the strategic development and execution process. Specifically develop enablement paths that will accelerate adoption while using our products.
- Develop and own the whole education portfolio
- Develop partner enablement programs
- Create and implement learning paths and learning objectives for customers and partners.
- Utilize and improve current methods for training delivery, including eLearning, webinars and in-person delivery programs.
- Evaluate and develop strategies for localization, cross-cultural communication, and other requirements for training international customers.
- Lead, mentor and develop team members to execute on key customer education program goals.
- Develop a partner ecosystem for enablement development and delivery
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role leading Customer Education or strategic learning programs for a SaaS product.
- Proven track record in using instructional design models and adult learning principles to create courses, curricula, and certification programs in B2B, technology companies.
- Demonstrated ability to create and run an externally focused (customer, partner, etc) education programs.
- Data-driven approach to effectively lead, drive success and evolution of the customer education programs.
- Demonstrated ability to create innovative solutions with high levels of customer engagement through communities and ecosystem developments.
- Strong track record of identifying learning needs and successfully implementing long-term learning solutions.
- Passion for learning, education, and customer enablement.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills both with customers and within a global organization.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a global environment.
- Strong track record of defining and executing within a metrics driven environment.
- Confident problem solving and managing complex projects with technical data.
Aqua Security is a UNICORN! We bridge the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation. We are a global late stage start up, but still small enough for you to make a big impact.
- Total of $265M in VC funding – Most Recent Series E funding event March 2021
- More than 400 enterprise customers across the globe
- Strategic partnerships with the major cloud native platform providers and public cloud providers
- At the forefront of open-source cloud native solutions and primary cyber security research