Customer Success Manager
About The Position
Aqua Security is looking to hire a Customer Success Manager to support enterprise accounts throughout the US. As the primary point of contact, you will provide account management, technical advisory, and drive customer loyalty. A confident “customer first” attitude is required to work through challenges, field technical questions, and influence stake holders. The CSM will execute strategic account plans, deliver QBRs, and be the advocate for the customer internally while focusing on a positive customer experience. The goal is to ensure that you understand the customers’ technical and business requirements and are able to anticipate and avoid issues; identify and mitigate risk; and cultivate deep customer relationships with some of the world’s most iconic organizations.
- 3 years of experience in a similar role with a software company
- Must have background in a similar role supporting enterprise clients
- DevOps, security and Linux background is a plus
- Previous experience with CSM tools is desired
- Possess customer-facing and communication skills that enable you to best represent Aqua Security within a customer’s environment
- Ability to work in a dynamic team-oriented environment and tackle customer challenges/requirements
- Successful track record of multi-tasking and being a team player on cross-functional teams
- Strong attention to detail and quality of work
- Strong problem solving, time management and analytical skills
- Ability to travel domestically up to 20%, and occasionally internationally
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT AQUA
Aqua Security is a UNICORN! Founded in 2015, Aqua Security is a global late-stage start-up widely known for being the largest pure play cloud native vendor, helping enterprises secure their cloud-native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines. Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation.
- Total of $265M in VC funding – Most Recent Series E funding event March 2021 with a Pre-money valuation ($1B), and TAM of $17B
- More than 400 enterprise customers across the globe
- Strategic partnerships with the major cloud native platform providers and public cloud providers (AWS, Microsoft, Google, IBM)
- At the forefront of open-source cloud native solutions and primary cyber security research
If you’re ready to be your best, now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a global late stage start up, but still small enough for you to make a big impact. We have dedicated employees around the globe. And aside from being in a hot cloud security industry, we love to have fun! Aqua also offers great company culture, amazing colleagues, international travel, and lots more!
The Complete Cloud Native Security Platform ☁️🔒
#aquasecteam #cloudsecurity #aquaseclife