Customer Success Operations Analyst
About The Position
As a Customer Success Operations Analyst, you will play a critical role in orchestrating both self-service and high-touch customer journeys as well as analyzing and segmenting our rapidly expanding customer base.
You will play a critical role in driving high-impact process and systems initiatives within our customer success organization. You will report into the Director of Customer Success, support customer success leadership, focused on building processes and tools to measure and monitor customer health while using actionable insights to drive customer engagement and value realization throughout the customer lifecycle. Focus will be on designing new processes to improve customer satisfaction, employee enablement/productivity, and revenue growth. The ideal candidate is highly collaborative, creative, out-of-the-box thinker, and process-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills to deliver results. Success is defined by building and launching effective programs, processes, and tools to improve operational alignment and drive customer success at scale.
- Lead customer success enablement projects involving Planhat, Salesforce and Power-BI
- Examine, understand, document, and help us improve the full customer lifecycle
- Work with CS leadership to set goals and measure success around making our customers more successful, including improving onboarding, reducing churn, and driving expansion
- Identify new value-add solutions and evaluate new technologies
- Help summarize key customer insights and stories via a “Voice of the Customer” program
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand and solve business problems creatively
- Team Enablement: Provide materials and data that help CSMs work more effectively
- Systems: Implement and manage software that facilitates CSM Ops activities
- Data Reporting & Analytics
- Processes as it relates to customer lifecycle, external communications, risk management, playbooks, cross-functional coordination and data analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Finance, Economics, or a related field from an accredited institution required
- 5+ years related experience in Customer Success related jobs
- Passion for designing processes that scale
- Ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions
- Enjoys “getting their hands dirty” by digging into complex operations
- Takes high degree of ownership over their work
- Strong analytical skills and an aptitude for working with data
- Experience with SFDC, Excel, Power-BI, Planhat (preferred)
- Ability to work independently and drive projects from start to finish in a fast-paced environment
- Highly collaborative, team oriented, and comfortable leading cross-functional projects, with excellent communication and collaboration skills
Aqua Security helps enterprises secure their cloud native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines. Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation.
- Total of $265M in VC funding
- More than 400 enterprise customers across the globe
- Strategic partnerships with the major cloud native platform providers and public cloud providers
- At the forefront of open source cloud native solutions and primary cyber security research
If you’re ready to do your best, now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a global late stage start up, but still small enough for you to make a big impact. We have dedicated employees around the globe. And aside from being in a hot cloud security industry, we love to have fun! Aqua also offers competitive comp and benefits, great company culture, amazing colleagues, international travel and lots more!