Customer Success Manager
About The Position
Aqua Security is looking to hire a Customer Success Manager to support enterprise and strategic accounts throughout the APJ region.
Our Customer Success Managers are the backbone of our relationships with our customer base. They are responsible for managing a defined book of business to ensure their customers successfully deploy, adopt, and maintain Aqua’s solutions and continue to renew their licenses year-over-year. Customer Success Managers are highly motivated customer relationship leaders that secure long-term relationships, drive adoption of our tools, generate referrals, identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities, and drive customer loyalty.
A confident “customer first” attitude is required to work through challenges, field technical questions, and influence stake holders. The CSM will execute strategic account plans, deliver QBRs, and be the advocate for the customer internally, while focusing on a positive customer experience. An exceptional CSM strives to understand our customers’ technical, security and business requirements and is able to anticipate and avoid issues; identify and mitigate risk; and cultivate deep customer relationships with some of the world’s most iconic organizations.
This is a remote role based in Australia.
- 5 years of experience in a similar role with a software company
- Fluency in English. Additional languages are a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate about customer success; seeks to achieve extraordinary results through tenacious and creative problem solving
- Must have background in a similar role supporting enterprise clients, directly and indirectly
- DevOps, security and Linux background is a plus
- Previous experience with CSM tools is desired
- Possess customer-facing and communication skills that enable you to best represent Aqua Security within a customer’s environment
- Ability to work in a dynamic team-oriented environment and tackle customer challenges/requirements
- Thrives in a fast based, dynamic, team-oriented atmosphere and is adaptable in nature
- Successful track record of multi-tasking and being a cross-functional team player
- Attention to detail and quality of work
- Good problem solving, time management, organization and analytical skills
- Ability to travel domestically up to 20%, and occasionally internationally
Aqua’s Customer Success team solves real-world security challenges for our customers. We are the only cloud native security provider securing the build, infrastructure, and running workloads of container applications.
Our mission is to drive an exceptional experience and sustained value for our customers, throughout their journey, while building trust and consulting on Aqua’s products. In less than two years, our team of Customer Success Managers has grown from its inception to our current global team of almost 30 CSMs.
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT AQUA:
Founded in 2015, Aqua Security is a global late-stage start-up widely known for being the largest pure play cloud native vendor, helping enterprises secure their cloud-native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines. Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation.
- We are a Unicorn! Recently secured $135M in series E funding pushing us over $1B in company valuation
- More than 500 enterprise customers, including many F100 companies across the globe
- Strategic partnerships with the major cloud-native platform providers and public cloud providers
- At the forefront of open-source cloud-native solutions and primary cybersecurity research
If you’re ready to do your best, now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are still small enough for you to make a big impact and contribute significantly to the success of Aqua. We hire Aquarians in 17 different countries across the globe. Aside from being in a hot cloud security industry, we love to have fun! Aqua also offers great company culture, amazing colleagues, international travel and lots more!