Sr. Project Manager
About The Position
As part of the Professional Services (PS) team at Aqua Security, you will contribute to our goal of deploying Aqua solutions into our customers as well as lead internal initiatives. The primary aim of the role is to manage PS Engagements for the installation, configuration and use of Aqua Security solutions, working in concert with our Customer Success & Sales teams and our Services Partner network.
- Lead External Projects in collaboration with customers to ensure delivery quality in Scope and on Budget
- Lead Internal Projects in collaboration with cross functional teams across the organization
- Maintain detailed and accurate project records, including tasks, financial items and customer communications
- Able to manage multiple customer implementations simultaneously
- Obtain and maintain a broad understanding of the Aqua Security product line and how Aqua services align with these products
- Develop relationships with key customer stakeholders
- Collaborate with others in Customer Success and Sales – notably Support, Customer Success Managers, Sales, and Product teams.
- Work with the delivery teams, including Services Leadership, Customer Success Managers, PS Managers, Architect Managers, Consultants, and Support on getting the right offerings scoped to solve customer business needs
- Commitment to lifelong learning and sharing of knowledge with peers
This is a remote position based in the US. Must be able to work PST hours and occasionally cover APAC hours.
- Experience managing client facing Professional Services Engagements delivering software solutions
- 8+ years of Project Management Experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to Scope Projects & LOEs
- Experience drafting detailed SOWs
- Comfortable working in an environment that is building out its business structure as you work
- Experience with BOTH Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Ability to travel to customer offices, and other Aqua offices, as needed (up to 35% of time and in accordance with pandemic guidelines).
- Willing and able to work independently with minimal supervision when required
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Preferred Skills and knowledge:
- Experience working within the Federal space (Civilian level or above, no clearance required)
- Knowledge of Cloud Native technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Public Cloud Platforms, Cloud Native Security ecosystem tools would be an advantage
- Exposure to or training in Change Management
- Familiarity with Infrastructure Automation and/or DevOps
Technology and Tools:
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Collaboration and project management tools (i.e. Microsoft 360, SharePoint)
- Ability to pick up new Project Management Software quickly