Business Application Analyst
About The Position
Aqua is looking for a talented Business Application Analyst to join our amazing team!
What you will be doing:
- Evaluate, design, and implement solutions and processes.
- Gather requirements and serve as a focal point for consolidating requests and needs from different parts of the company.
- Support existing implementations and help with troubleshooting and resolving issues.
- Implement solutions within the Salesforce platform and its eco system to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements, and company goals.
- Participate and contribute through all project milestones including design, configuration, development, and rollout.
- Assist in scaling the business for hyper-growth.
- Vast experience with SFDC Sales or Service Cloud implementations
- 3-5 years of experience in designing Salesforce-based solutions including cross department processes.
- B.Sc. in Information Systems, Industrial Engineering or similar experience
- Lightning experience is an advantage
- Salesforce CPQ experience is an advantage.
- Salesforce development experience is an advantage.
- SQL experience is an advantage.
- Team player
- Self-motivated and driven
- Strong technical understanding
- Must be able to work independently
- Excellent communication skills – English
Aqua is a unicorn in the exciting and fast-growing cloud-native security space, leading the digital transformation of the world’s largest organizations using containers, Kubernetes, and serverless.
Every Aquarian makes an impact. Our highly collaborative culture sparks bonds amongst Aquarians empowering us to boldly drive change. We thrive by constantly being challenged to deliver the best, most innovative technology solutions to our customers.
Join our team of cloud-native experts for a world of global opportunities and continuous career development!