Product Owner (Technical)
About The Position
We are looking for a talented Product Owner who is innovative, passionate, and enthusiast to join our top-notch team.
In this position you will:
- Be the product owner responsible for idea validation to grow market opportunities outside of the current product roadmaps.
- Writes and maintains the user stories. Ensures user stories are “ready” for development to start work
- Create an understanding of business contexts, requirements, objectives and expectations of internal and external customers. Work with a cross-functional team in planning a product release
- Gathers, manages, and prioritizes the product backlog
- Works closely with engineering and quality assurance to ensure the right customer problem is solved
- Tracks progress towards the release of a product.
- Prioritizes defect or bug resolution
- Serve as a product champion by analyzing external market trends, competition, and opportunities that impact the users and capabilities of the platform
- Work in an environment that supports individual growth.
- Evaluate and review the work you're doing from team
- Increase an understanding of Agile practices, Lean Startup, new technologies
- Make an impact on organization growth.
· User stories (and Epics in some cases)
· UI/UX wireframes (working with UI/UX team)
· Technical documentation
- 6+ years work experience in technical product management
- Strong technical background (engineering, QA)- MUST
- Familiarity and experience in cloud-native technologies.
- Experience in understanding the technologies like DevOps, DevSecOps
- Strong experience working in Scaled Agile Framework
- Excellent problem-solving skills and solution-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated skills in influencing, negotiating and communicating.
- Experience completing multiple, complex technical projects
The Complete Cloud Native Security Platform ☁️🔒
#aquasecteam #cloudsecurity #aquaseclife