About The Position
Aqua Security is leading the charge in the cloud native security landscape and is actively looking for an Alliance Manager to help develop relationships and manage the success of some of our prominent ecosystem & technical integration partners. As an Alliance Manager at Aqua Security, you will have the exciting opportunity to build combined strategy with some of our most strategic alliances. This role is part of Aqua’s Business Development team and critical in driving the team’s partnership as well as assisting in new logos and bookings alongside strategic partners.
The preferred location for this position is located in Boston, US.
What you will do
- Source, build and maintain relationships with defined key partner teams crafting a joint value proposition to help expand the mutual partnership
- Drive executive sponsorship + positioning within relevant sales teams expanding the co-selling motion
- Create and communicate differentiated value and messaging for Aqua’s solutions as accentuated by the partners offerings
- Develop and execute joint programs and activities helping to generate leads & revenue
- Craft and maintain strategic business development plan for target markets in line with the alliances goals while tracking progress against defined success criteria
- Be creative in identifying and pursue new market opportunities with partners and take some big swings
- Driven self-starter who gets excited about rolling up your sleeves to get things done
- 2+ years of experience with enterprise software alliances/business development/field sales
- Comfortable with ambiguity, ability to quickly analyze and execute in a rapidly changing environment, take charge, and make things happen.
- Results-oriented and self-motivated, able to think strategically and execute tactically
- Strong analytical acumen with a history of delivery against plans
- Effective and impactful communicator
- Preferably experience with DevSecOps, Cloud Native, Containers, Microservices or another rapidly changing technology landscape
- Problem solving ability and experience in aligning cross-functional teams like marketing, sales, engineering, and product management - toward common objectives to increase program ROI
- Travel could be expected when safe to do so
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT AQUA
Aqua Security helps enterprises secure their cloud native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines. Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation.
- Total of $265M in VC funding
- More than 400 enterprise customers across the globe
- Strategic partnerships with the major cloud native platform providers and public cloud providers
- At the forefront of open source cloud native solutions and primary cyber security research
If you’re ready to do your best, now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a global late stage start up, but still small enough for you to make a big impact. We have dedicated employees around the globe. And aside from being in a hot cloud security industry, we love to have fun! Aqua also offers competitive comp and benefits, great company culture, amazing colleagues, international travel and lots more!