Cloud Alliance Manager
About The Position
Aqua Security is leading the way in the cloud native security landscape and is looking for an experienced Cloud Alliance Manager to develop relationships and manage the success of our global partnerships with RedHat/IBM and Google. As the Cloud Alliance Manager within Aqua Security, you will have the exciting opportunity to deliver on our strategy through building alignment with these global partner teams, driving mind share and evangelizing our priority initiatives. As part of Aqua Security’s Business Development team you will play a critical role in driving these partnerships as well as assisting in new logos and bookings with these partners and through the relevant marketplaces.
The preferred location for this position is located in Boston, US.
What you will do
- Lead the day-to-day relationship and business development activities with key partner teams, field teams and Aqua Security field teams globally
- Drive sales alignment between key cloud partners and Aqua Security’s sales team, i.e., joint account planning and execution
- Be the expert in the joint messaging, motion, and organizational alignment. Create and communicate differentiated value propositions and messaging for Aqua Security solutions together with our key cloud partners
- Develop and execute joint programs or activities to generate sales alignment and new customer logos & bookings through co-selling activities with key partners and their individual Marketplaces
- Use internal and external resources to effectively position Aqua Security as a leader/partner of choice within partners
- Set a strategic business development plan for target markets and ensure it's in line with the Aqua Security strategic direction. This includes developing a detailed alliance plan and tracking the progress toward those goals
- Work with our strategic alliance partners to identify and facilitate partnership opportunities and open up new revenue opportunities for Aqua Security in the existing markets
- Be entrepreneurial – Identify and pursue new market opportunities with partners, and Aqua Security’s sales team and reseller community
- Must have prior Google Cloud Alliance Management experience
- Individual contributor who must be willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done
- Strong working knowledge of the largest cloud providers – people and sales motion in particular
- 3+ years of experience with enterprise software alliances/business development/field sales
- Comfortable with ambiguity, ability to quickly analyze and execute in a rapidly changing environment, take charge and make things happen.
- Results-oriented and self-motivated, able to think strategically and execute tactically
- Proficient with excel and possesses strong analytical, project management, verbal, written and presentation skills
- Can effectively communicate value propositions and drive initiatives across diverse audiences
- Demonstrated success in implementing end-to-end activities involving multiple products, groups, audiences and deliverables
- Strong understanding in the following technology domains: DevOps, Cloud Native, Containers, Microservices, Serverless, etc.
- Problem solving ability and experience in aligning cross-functional teams - marketing, sales, engineering, and product management - toward common objectives to increase program ROI
- Travel is expected when safe to do so
Aqua Security helps enterprises secure their cloud native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines. Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation.
- Total of $265M in VC funding
- More than 400 enterprise customers across the globe
- Strategic partnerships with the major cloud native platform providers and public cloud providers
- At the forefront of open source cloud native solutions and primary cyber security research
If you’re ready to do your best, now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a global late stage start up, but still small enough for you to make a big impact. We have dedicated employees around the globe. And aside from being in a hot cloud security industry, we love to have fun! Aqua also offers competitive comp and benefits, great company culture, amazing colleagues, international travel and lots more!