Business Applications Analyst
About The Position
We are looking for a talented business applications analyst to join our growing team in Aqua Security!
As a business applications analyst you will be responsible for:
- Implement and maintain the company’s business applications including CRM, ERP, BI, Service desk, Marketing automation, etc.
- Work with the company’s stakeholders to ensure the right processes are implemented in the right way.
- Translate business requirements to systems design and solution and deliver on time and on budget.
- Support the company’s users in their day to day efforts.
- Work with outsource consultants to ensure we deliver the best solution for the organization.
- Act as a consumer of the systems to ensure the best experience across all platforms.
- Help the business maintain the accuracy of data in the business applications.
- Proven experience implementing and supporting enterprise BI systems, including : working with SQL , data warehouse implementations, ETL tools
- 2+ years’ experience in SaaS business applications administration
- Degree in computer science, Software development, industrial engineering or any equivalent field.
- Experience working in a fast pace organization.
- Team player
- Passionate and willing to work in a dynamic and fast pace environment
- Flexible and willing to learn and develop skills on a daily basis
Aqua Security helps enterprises secure their cloud-native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines.
Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility, and accelerating digital transformation.
Now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a hyper-growth startup, but still small enough to make a big impact. We have cool employees around the globe, and aside from being a leader in a hot industry of container security, we love to laugh and have fun! Aqua also offers competitive comp and benefits, great culture, international travel, and lots more!