About The Position
Do you love marketing technology? Love to use technology to automate and scale business processes and gain a competitive edge?
We’re seeking a marketing technologist to take charge of our HubSpot MAP to support our demand generation infrastructure. This role necessitates an experienced HubSpot power user and administrator capable of integrating data sources, connecting back-end APIs and private apps, utilizing workflows to streamline processes, manage the flow of data to and from Salesforce, and handling everything in between. You will be a crucial player in leveraging our martech stack and know how to push the boundaries of tools and technologies to design creative methods for streamlining complex lead processing requests.
The right person for this role has a thirst for learning and is not afraid to implement marketing technologies to scale business processes and solve challenges. Collaboration with other teams, coupled with the ability to work independently and see projects through to completion, are fundamental aspects of this role.
This role will report to the Director of Marketing Operations, working cross-functionally with the marketing and field teams, sales ops and technical stakeholders around system integrations and tech support.
This is a hybrid role based in our Burlington, MA office.
In this role, you will:
- Fully manage our global HubSpot system, handling day-to-day maintenance, configuration, and deployment, including integrating HubSpot with various inbound data sources and systems.
- Serve as the first line of support for our marketing technology stack/systems.
- Function as an internal Subject Matter Expert (SME) and power user for marketing systems. Evaluate innovative technologies and tools to streamline our team's efforts.
- Harness the power of AI and other emerging marketing technologies to help fuel company growth and foster a competitive edge.
- Oversee data quality and enrichment programs, ensuring data integrity and hygiene, utilizing tools like Zoominfo and Cloudingo.
About the Team
It’s time to unleash your creativity and be a part of a dynamic marketing team! Our marketing team is a talented group of experts dedicated to driving our brand's success and creating meaningful connections with our customers and partners. They are devoted to driving results, exceeding expectations, and continually pushing the boundaries of marketing excellence. Their creative flair, strategic mindset and positive energy create a fun and empowering experience!
- 3-5 years HubSpot experience
- Proven experience as a HubSpot power user and administrator.
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com
- Experience with various martech platforms such as 6sense, TechTarget Priority Engine, BrightTALK, Zoom webinar, Drift, Qualified, Wistia, Outreach, Zoominfo, or other solutions.
- Expertise in email compliance, including GDPR/CASL, and knowledge of data governance best practices.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and a desire to understand the intricacies of systems.
- Ability to translate business needs into technical execution.
- Fearless approach to collaborating with other teams to achieve common goals.
If you are an experienced HubSpot power user with a passion for pushing the boundaries of marketing technology, embracing collaboration, and excelling in independent work, we encourage you to apply. Join us in shaping the future of our marketing technology landscape and making a significant impact on our company's success.
Aqua Security is the pioneer in cloud native security. Founded in 2015, Aqua Security is a global late-stage scale-up and the largest pure play cloud native vendor. Aqua helps enterprises see and stop threats across every phase of the software development lifecycle, from dev to cloud and back.
Why we’re unique:
- Total of $265M in VC funding, with a valuation of $1B+ and TAM of $25-30B
- More than 500 enterprise customers around the globe, across 40 countries including 40% of the Fortune 100
- Strategic partnerships with the major cloud native platform providers and public cloud providers (AWS, Microsoft, Google, IBM)
- The most loved cloud native open-source tools with the world’s largest open-source community tool for vulnerability scanning, Trivy
- The world’s leading dedicated cloud native threat research team, Aqua Nautilus
If you’re ready for an exciting opportunity to dive into the hottest cybersecurity category, now is the perfect time to join Aqua! While we are a global organization of 500+ employees, every Aquarian can still make a difference and make a big impact. Aqua also offers great company culture, amazing colleagues, international travel, and lots more!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Complete Cloud Native Security Platform ☁️🔒
#aquasecteam #cloudsecurity #aquaseclife