Sales Development Representative
About The Position
Launch your career in security tech sales through our Aqua Sales Development Program. You will have the opportunity to be challenged, build your sales acumen, and make a meaningful impact. You will be provided sales training which will position you for a successful career in sales. You will be part of a fun, hard-working, and entrepreneurial sales team. We are invested in talent who is committed to growing their sales career in a fast-paced, cutting edge environment…who also likes to have fun along the way.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for generating net-new qualified leads and opportunities. You will work closely with our field sales organization and with the marketing team to build and establish relationships within prospective accounts and formulate a business approach to maximize pipeline.
- Work closely and collaboratively with our sales team to develop and implement appropriate prospecting strategies
- Conduct high volume prospecting (60-100 activities per day) to qualify leads through calls, emails, and social media
- Schedule discovery meetings for our sales team to further assess a prospect's business and potential fit for Aqua Security
- Help companies realize the potential of our solutions
- Set yourself up for a successful career by learning the necessary fundamentals to be a great salesperson, leader, and executive
- You'll learn how a variety of businesses operate, what cyber security challenges they face daily, and how technology can dramatically improve their businesses lives.
About the Team
Get ready to soar to new heights in your sales career! Aqua’s sales team solves real security challenges for our customers. Fearlessly going toe-to-toe outweighing any competition, we salute our dedicated sales experts for a job well done. With our rapidly expanding fortune 500 customer base, the opportunities for success are endless! Whether you are looking to learn from the best or be the best, there’s a seat at the table for you at Aqua.
- 4-Year Degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 0-2 years of successful sales experience OR a strong desire to begin a sales career
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment with peers who challenge you to be better
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Are naturally curious and passionate
- A keenly developed competitive nature
- A "one-speed" energy with a highly self-driven sense of motivation
- The ability to deal with and thrive on objections and rejection daily
Aqua Security is the pioneer in cloud native security. Founded in 2015, Aqua Security is a global late-stage scale-up and the largest pure play cloud native vendor. Aqua helps enterprises see and stop threats across every phase of the software development lifecycle, from dev to cloud and back.
Why we’re unique:
- Total of $265M in VC funding, with a valuation of $1B+ and TAM of $25-30B
- More than 500 enterprise customers around the globe, across 40 countries including 40% of the Fortune 100
- Strategic partnerships with the major cloud native platform providers and public cloud providers (AWS, Microsoft, Google, IBM)
- The most loved cloud native open-source tools with the world’s largest open-source community tool for vulnerability scanning, Trivy
- The world’s leading dedicated cloud native threat research team, Aqua Nautilus
If you’re ready for an exciting opportunity to dive into the hottest cybersecurity category, now is the perfect time to join Aqua! While we are a global organization of 500+ employees, every Aquarian can still make a difference and make a big impact. Aqua also offers great company culture, amazing colleagues, international travel, and lots more!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Complete Cloud Native Security Platform ☁️🔒
#aquasecteam #cloudsecurity #aquaseclife