Junior IT Engineer
About The Position
The Junior IT Engineer will be responsible for providing technical assistance and support to our employees. The successful candidate will have excellent problem-solving skills, a strong customer-service orientation, and a passion for technology. They will work closely with end-users to diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve various IT-related issues while ensuring seamless operation of computer systems, networks, and software applications.
- Provide first-line technical support to end-users in-office and remote.
- Diagnose and resolve hardware, software, network, and other IT-related issues promptly and effectively.
- Manage SaaS applications.
- Set up and configure computer hardware, printers, and other peripherals.
- Collaborate with the Global IT team to escalate and resolve complex technical issues.
- Create and maintain accurate records of IT support requests, resolutions, and preventive maintenance activities.
- Assist in the development and implementation of IT policies and procedures.
- Create documentation for internal IT and to help users operate computer systems more effectively.
- Onboard and Offboard employees and host IT Orientation.
- Asset management for all IT-related equipment.
- Conference Room support along with occasional off-site assistance.
- Stay current with emerging technologies and provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
About the Team
Join our team at Aqua Security and contribute to the ongoing success of our IT operations. Apply your expertise to ensure that our employees are provided world-class support while making your mark in a dynamic and forward-thinking organization.
- 1-3 years' proven experience in providing IT support in a professional environment.
- Strong knowledge of Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office 365, Azure, Intune, Zoom, and other common business applications.
- Basic understanding of networking concepts and protocols.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work well under pressure.
- IT certifications (such as CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified IT Professional) are a plus.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
Aqua Security is the pioneer in cloud native security. Founded in 2015, Aqua Security is a global late-stage scale-up and the largest pure play cloud native vendor. Aqua helps enterprises see and stop threats across every phase of the software development lifecycle, from dev to cloud and back.
Why we’re unique:
- Total of $265M in VC funding, with a valuation of $1B+ and TAM of $25-30B
- More than 500 enterprise customers around the globe, across 40 countries including 40% of the Fortune 100
- Strategic partnerships with the major cloud native platform providers and public cloud providers (AWS, Microsoft, Google, IBM)
- The most loved cloud native open-source tools with the world’s largest open-source community tool for vulnerability scanning, Trivy
- The world’s leading dedicated cloud native threat research team, Aqua Nautilus
If you’re ready for an exciting opportunity to dive into the hottest cybersecurity category, now is the perfect time to join Aqua! While we are a global organization of 500+ employees, every Aquarian can still make a difference and make a big impact. Aqua also offers great company culture, amazing colleagues, international travel, and lots more!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally-protected status.
The Complete Cloud Native Security Platform ☁️🔒
#aquasecteam #cloudsecurity #aquaseclife