Global SDR Manager
About The Position
Aqua Security is looking for a Global SDR Manager to help catapult Aqua into its next phase of growth. The Global SDR Manager will maintain, expand, and motivate a current high performing SDR team.
Reporting into the Director – Global Sales Operations, this highly visible role will be primarily responsible for the management and oversight of the global SDR team while driving qualified sales opportunities and pipeline. Collaboration between Sales and Marketing team is essential in this role.
This position reports into our US headquarters in Burlington, MA.
- Manage a team of 15+ SDRs and team leaders globally.
- Design best practice cadence for daily SDR structure and approach.
- Work side by side with regional sales VPs to ensure maximum output of enterprise pipeline.
- Provide ongoing mentorship & and development including side-by-side call coaching training and instruction to improve prospecting and value messaging.
- Consistently measure and monitor development of the team (including performance management) to improve and retain talent for future growth.
- Conduct weekly meetings for training, best practice sharing and expectation setting.
- Design SDR territories with balanced workload based on historical capacity analysis.
- Optimize marketing generated leads to align or exceed against industry averages.
- Closely partner with field market stakeholders to help drive local and national event attendance and follow up.
- Help design and manage key metrics of performance while identifying areas of improvement.
- Work closely with Sales leadership to drive a strong relationship and connection between the field sales team and the SDR team members.
- Manage, train and optimize the SDR technology stack.
- Create/maintain a high energy environment including identifying and managing a SPIFF program and gamification methods to foster a fun competitive spirit.
About the Team
Get ready to soar to new heights in your sales career! Aqua’s sales team solves real security challenges for our customers. Fearlessly going toe-to-toe outweighing any competition, we salute our dedicated sales experts for a job well done. With our rapidly expanding fortune 500 customer base, the opportunities for success are endless! Whether you are looking to learn from the best or be the best, there’s a seat at the table for you at Aqua.
- 1-2 years’ experience as an SDR with 5+ years SDR management experience.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher.
- Must have experience managing a global team.
- Proven track record of hiring, retaining and developing SDR talent to improve performance and abilities in the SDR role while also supporting future progression into sales.
- Strong understanding of the marketing lead funnel and outputs of top of funnel activities.
- Highly proficient with SFDC (incl. reporting) and Outreach or Salesloft.
- Experience with standard SDR tech stack tools: SFDC, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn, Outreach, etc.
- Experience collaborating cross-functionally with field marketing and operations.
- Experience working in a high-growth SaaS environment.
- Effective communicator, both written and verbal
Aqua Security is the pioneer in cloud native security. Founded in 2015, Aqua Security is a global late-stage scale-up and the largest pure play cloud native vendor. Aqua helps enterprises see and stop threats across every phase of the software development lifecycle, from dev to cloud and back.
Why we’re unique:
- Total of $265M in VC funding, with a valuation of $1B+ and TAM of $25-30B
- More than 500 enterprise customers around the globe, across 40 countries including 40% of the Fortune 100
- Strategic partnerships with the major cloud native platform providers and public cloud providers (AWS, Microsoft, Google, IBM)
- The most loved cloud native open-source tools with the world’s largest open-source community tool for vulnerability scanning, Trivy
- The world’s leading dedicated cloud native threat research team, Aqua Nautilus
If you’re ready for an exciting opportunity to dive into the hottest cybersecurity category, now is the perfect time to join Aqua! While we are a global organization of 500+ employees, every Aquarian can still make a difference and make a big impact. Aqua also offers great company culture, amazing colleagues, international travel, and lots more!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally-protected status.
The Complete Cloud Native Security Platform ☁️🔒
#aquasecteam #cloudsecurity #aquaseclife