Cloud Solution Architect
About The Position
To support Aqua Security’s continued growth and vision we have built an expansive Partner Ecosystem that includes partners like AWS, Microsoft, PwC, Accenture, and technology vendors such as ServiceNow, VMware and HashiCorp. These partnerships play a key role in extending native functionality by scoping innovative joint solutions aligning with organizational targets & GTM focus areas. We are looking for a Cloud Solution Architect who is positioned to drive our partnerships forward through tireless creativity on technical solutions leading to business outcomes.
In this role, you will work closely with the Global SA team from the view of the Alliances & Channel organizations. This is a unique and highly visible position with huge career potential within the most exponentially growing TAM within cybersecurity today.
- Work with partners to define and optimize integrations and joint solutions
- Technically enable and educate both Aqua’s and partners’ SAs on joint solutions, use cases, architecture, and implementation
- Be the focal point and SME on Aqua’s ecosystem integrations and joint solutions
- Support the GTM and alliance teams in enabling sales and marketing campaigns and materials
- Speak at virtual and physical events, webinars and where Aqua’s partner solutions are highlighted
- Been in a role similar to Pre-Sales Engineer, Integration Architect or Solution Architect
- Must have experience working with container technologies Docker and Kubernetes
- Must have experience with Linux
- Exposure to successful largescale strategic partnerships from an ISV perspective
- Strong presentation skills; story telling ability
- Knowledge of cloud computing environments (AWS, Azure, and Google Compute)
- Preferred experience within container and serverless technologies
- Knowledge of general security practices, regulatory compliance requirements, organizational structures, and corporate cultures
- Charisma and influence to execute on technical projects within high-growth scale up organization highly preferred
Aqua Security is the pioneer in cloud native security. Founded in 2015, Aqua Security is a global late-stage scale-up and the largest pure play cloud native vendor. Aqua helps enterprises see and stop threats across every phase of the software development lifecycle, from dev to cloud and back.
Why we’re unique:
- Total of $265M in VC funding, with a valuation of $1B+ and TAM of $25-30B
- More than 500 enterprise customers around the globe, across 40 countries including 40% of the Fortune 100
- Strategic partnerships with the major cloud native platform providers and public cloud providers (AWS, Microsoft, Google, IBM)
- The most loved cloud native open-source tools with the world’s largest open-source community tool for vulnerability scanning, Trivy
- The world’s leading dedicated cloud native threat research team, Aqua Nautilus
If you’re ready for an exciting opportunity to dive into the hottest cybersecurity category, now is the perfect time to join Aqua! While we are a global organization of 500+ employees, every Aquarian can still make a difference and make a big impact. Aqua also offers great company culture, amazing colleagues, international travel, and lots more!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Complete Cloud Native Security Platform ☁️🔒
#aquasecteam #cloudsecurity #aquaseclife