Cloud Alliance Manager
About The Position
Aqua Security is leading the way in the cloud native security category and is looking for an experienced Cloud Alliance Manager to lead the success of our global partnership with Google. As the Cloud Alliance Manager within Aqua Security, you will have the exciting opportunity to build and execute on our strategy within the GCP ecosystem. This role is part of Aqua Security’s Cloud Alliances team and critical in driving the companies GTM strategy forward by creating longitudinal streams of revenue via the alliance with GCP.
What you will do
- Lead the day-to-day relationship and business development activities with relevant GCP contacts [from the field sellers to product] and Aqua Security field teams globally.
- Drive sales alignment between key cloud partner and Aqua Security’s sales team, i.e. building and expanding the co-sell motion with GCP
- Be the expert in the joint messaging, motion, and organizational alignment. Evangelize and enable Aqua’s differentiated value propositions throughout the relevant teams in the ecosystem
- Develop and execute joint programs & activities to accelerate new customer logos & bookings via the cloud Marketplace.
- Use internal and external resources to effectively position Aqua Security as a leader/top tier partner within Google
- Create and be accountable for a strategic business plan for target markets and ensure it's in line with the Aqua Security GTM direction. This includes developing a detailed alliance plan and tracking the progress toward those goals jointly with our alliance partners
- Work with our strategic alliance partners to identify and facilitate partnership opportunities and open up new revenue opportunities for Aqua Security in the existing markets
- Work closely with our Channel team globally to collaborate and build broader ecosystem plays
- Be entrepreneurial – Identify and pursue new market opportunities with partners, and Aqua Security’s sales team and reseller community
- Take big swings to build opportunities that drive Aqua’s business forward
- Individual contributor who must be willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done
- Strong working knowledge of GCP – groups, programs, leadership & marketplace
- Experience with enterprise software alliances/business development/field sales
- Comfortable with ambiguity, ability to quickly analyze and execute in a rapidly changing environment, take charge and make things happen.
- Results-oriented and self-motivated, able to think strategically and execute tactically
- Possesses strong analytical, project management, verbal, written and presentation skills
- Can effectively communicate value propositions and drive initiatives across diverse audiences
- Demonstrated success in implementing end-to-end activities involving multiple products, groups, audiences and deliverables
- Understanding of technology domains like DevOps, Cloud Native, Containers, Microservices
- Problem solving ability and experience in aligning cross-functional teams - marketing, sales, engineering, and product management - toward common objectives to increase program ROI
- Prior Google Cloud Alliance Management experience highly preferred
- Travel is expected when safe to do so
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT AQUA
Aqua Security is a UNICORN! Founded in 2015, Aqua Security is a global late-stage start-up widely known for being the largest pure play cloud native vendor, helping enterprises secure their cloud-native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines. Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation.
- Total of $265M in VC funding – Most Recent Series E funding event March 2021 with a Pre-money valuation ($1B), and TAM of $17B
- More than 400 enterprise customers across the globe
- Strategic partnerships with the major cloud native platform providers and public cloud providers (AWS, Microsoft, Google, IBM)
- At the forefront of open-source cloud native solutions and primary cyber security research
If you’re ready to be your best, now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a global late stage start up, but still small enough for you to make a big impact. We have dedicated employees around the globe. And aside from being in a hot cloud security industry, we love to have fun! Aqua also offers great company culture, amazing colleagues, international travel, and lots more!
The Complete Cloud Native Security Platform ☁️🔒
#aquasecteam #cloudsecurity #aquaseclife