Senior FP&A Analyst
About The Position
As a Sr. FP&A Analyst, you will partner with the sales & marketing organizations and influence senior management and cross-functional teams responsible for end-to-end ownership of the organizations' FP&A activities. The successful candidate will be excited and passionate about driving and effectively scaling Aqua’s rapid growth. We are looking for a highly motivated team player and an individual who is a self-starter with excellent attention to detail. The successful candidate must be capable of working cross-functionally, analytical, and outstanding at FP&A. This is an incredible opportunity for a seasoned FP&A professional who is comfortable operating at all levels, with a close eye on the strategic big picture, while skillfully managing the financial details.
*This is a hybrid position based in our Burlington, MA office. Only local candidates will be considered.
- Financial Modeling: Build, maintain and improve financial models to plan, measure and forecast the business. Models are easily audited and used by overs for areas of high complexity.
- Planning and Financial Analysis: Drive financial processes (BVA, Periodic forecasting & Annual planning)
- Data Analysis: Translate analysis into clear data-driven storylines and insights. Tracking key drivers and metrics.
- Project Management: Run medium-sized projects that improve our ability to make better data driven insights or make the company more efficient.
- Lead process and systems improvement and scaling projects and partner on cross-functional teams, to drive the company’s continued growth and scaling.
- Experience owning a business function as a finance business partner.
- 6-8 years of professional experience, in a high-growth high tech/software/SaaS organization is preferred.
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics or relevant degree. MBA or relevant certification (e.g. CFA/CPA) is a plus.
- Experience and demonstrated success with complex modeling
- Excellent financial modeling and analysis skills
- Experience with BI tools and Power BI is preferred
- Data Analysis: A passion for understanding business questions and making data driven insights. Excellent analytical skills. SQL experience preferred.
- Strong ability to manage multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment while maintaining a high level of precision
- Expertise in Applied Excel (not just pivot tables, VLOOKUP's and IFS),
- Hands on experience with Business planning tools is highly preferred
- Experience in working cross-functionally with different departments to collaboratively develop and promote financial goals
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills, with a positive, self-starter attitude.
- Organized and detail oriented with excellent follow-up skills.
- Collaborative individual with the ability to work independently and prioritize tasks.
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT AQUA
Aqua Security is a UNICORN! Founded in 2015, Aqua Security is a global late-stage start-up widely known for being the largest pure play cloud native vendor, helping enterprises secure their cloud-native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines. Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation.
- Total of $265M in VC funding – Most Recent Series E funding event March 2021 with a Pre-money valuation ($1B), and TAM of $17B
- More than 400 enterprise customers across the globe
- Strategic partnerships with the major cloud native platform providers and public cloud providers (AWS, Microsoft, Google, IBM)
- At the forefront of open-source cloud native solutions and primary cyber security research
If you’re ready to be your best, now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a global late stage start up, but still small enough for you to make a big impact. We have dedicated employees around the globe. And aside from being in a hot cloud security industry, we love to have fun! Aqua also offers great company culture, amazing colleagues, international travel, and lots more!
The Complete Cloud Native Security Platform ☁️🔒
#aquasecteam #cloudsecurity #aquaseclife